John Keats Primary School
John Keats is an exciting new primary school for Southwark.
Vision and Ethos
Our vision is that John Keats Primary School will act as a positive catalyst for change and improvement, working with all its parents.
The aims of our school are to enable all pupils:
- To improve on their previous best.
- To be happy in school and to find pleasure in learning.
- To live in an ethos of fairness, honesty and mutual respect among all members of the school community.
- To develop self-discipline and a positive self image.
- To be prepared for the next stage in their academic career and for life.
John Keats Primary School will:
- Become a Centre of Excellence.
- Develop as a local 'Hub' that provides a range of extended and complimentary services to include health, art and culture;
- Further extend its links and reputation locally, nationally and internationally as part of a network that shares and supports effective practice;
- Develop as a 'training centre' in order to provide a range of educational training facilities;
- Be developed as an 'environmentally friendly' enterprise and promote sustainability in all its work;